Today I really feel like I am finding the balance.
Today so far:
- Woke up
- Prepared for lab practical
- Ate brunch
- Competed my lab practical – and did well!
- Got out of lab early. I wanted to sit and watch TV and eat. Instead I hopped on the elliptical while watching my favorite daytime show “The Talk” (don’t judge me)
- While on the elliptical I negotiated down my Comcast bill and talked to my mom on the phone
- After the elliptical I did a quick abs workout before getting changed, taking out the trash, and heading to class.
Workout
- 30 minutes elliptical – 1.6 miles. 15/20 resistance
- Abs Circuit: repeated twice
- 1 minute planks
- 50 crunches
- 1 minute bicycles
I just feel like I am effortlessly tackling the things that are on my to do list one by one. Getting those end of the semester papers done a few weeks early or starting to prepare for finals. Fitting in workouts when I have found time that I thought would have been used differently. I think one reason that I am feeling extra balanced is because my apartment is 80% clean. I intend on doing the other 20% this evening along with some school work, but when your space is organized, you just feel more organized!
No comments:
Post a Comment