Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cheater cheater pizza eater...

Tonight I was a cheater.  Sort of.  I am not on a diet technically, but I am doing my best to eat food that is healthy.  Tonight I went a little off the wagon.  I ordered a Papa John's pizza while studying.  And I ate 4 slices.  I'm not going to lie, they were goooood.  

I got a Spinach Alfredo Chicken Tomato pizza, and it was the best!  I admit, 4 pieces was excessive.  They were just looking me in the face, and I couldn't resist.  I don't regret eating the pizza, but I definitely did not need all 4 pieces.  Back to healthy eating and some good cardio tomorrow.  I took a much needed off day today exercise wise.  Got a lot of studying in for my exam tomorrow as well. 
Official papa john's mugshot of the culprit!

Speaking of pizza, one of my goals for the upcoming weeks is to make my own pizza.  I am looking forward to creating my own healthy pizza at home!  I'm thinking BBQ chicken perhaps?  yum. 

1 comment:

  1. That pizza sounds and looks yummy! Don't feel bad...I always eat 4 pieces of pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete