Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things..

Hello world.  I am sorry I was missing in action for the past 2 days.  I basically died.  All those finals took it out of me, and I had to go into hibernation.  Last night I slepppttt hard.  Got a full 12 hours, possibly more, which was so very very needed.  Woke up at 1:32pm and was loving it.  Is there anything better than sleeping in? I don't think so...

Went for a nice run in Reunion, which is the golf community our house is in down here in Kissimmee,FL.  The roads were flat, the weather was warm, and everything was great.  It's kind of rainy today, but luckily when I ran I didn't get rained on at all.  I did 3 miles in 38 minutes which isn't bad for me. Walked a little here and there due to side cramping, ultimately I want to get down to about 30 minutes for 3 miles, no walking.  

(Photo's compliments of my brother!)






I guess Shaun cut off my head



After my run it was time for lunch!  I made myself a chef salad and it was delicious!  


The great part of vacations is that you are on a vacation.  Tons of time to relax and do fun things.  We even are going to venture down the road one afternnon for some fun at Disney. (It's only a 10 minute drive from our house here!)  One thing that I usually see as good part of vacations is all the eating out.  For the next 4 night's I'll be eating out in Florida, followed by 4 nights of eating out at Christmas parties.  I also ate out last night.  This is going to be a toughie!!  I love the indulgence of going out to eat and it is one of my all time favorite things to do.  I guess I am just going to have to eat smart, workout hard, and eat well throughout the day for my other meals.  I'm getting ready to log a significant amount of miles for the rest of 2010.  

No comments:

Post a Comment