Tonight Joe and I went on a little dinner date before the chaos of finals week, my week in Florida, and then Christmas madness. All these busy days are creeping up on me! We went to Ted's Montana Grill which is a pretty amazing restaurant. If you're from Philly it's on Broad and Spruce or Broad and Locust and it's awesome. All the calories are on the menu, and it promotes itself as an organic restaurant that is very earth conscious. The straws are made out of paper (which do get a little soggy by the end of the meal but are totally functional), and they have old fashioned powder soap in the dispensers in the bathrooms.
They have an amazing selection of burgers, and that's what they are known for. Joe and I have been here a few times before so we knew exactly what we wanted which was...the fish sammy! It is sooo good. It's one of the lighter things on the menu, and instead of just fries on the side we rocked half fries and half onion rings. On the menu, the fries calories were in the 500s, the onion rings calories were in the 400s, yet they listed the half and half as in the 300s. Don't know how that's possible, especially when you look at the picture I took of my plate. There was sooo much food! I even took most of the onion rings home with me because I did not need that many tonight.
 |
| Ted's Montana Grill |
 |
| side chopped salad to start |
 |
| um that is a massive amount of onion rings/french fries |
 |
| only ate half. |
 |
| Hello, friend. |
 |
| Sweet Endings for froyo for dessert! |
 |
| Chocolate only has 110 calories per serving and 0 grams of fat |
 |
| a few Reeses just to make it a real treat ;-) |
On the plus side, it seems my healthy eating and exercising are starting to pay off. I'm starting to notice my weight loss, and tonight when I was putting on jeans (I normally look like a bum and wear yoga pants, running pants, or sweats) I noticed a big difference. The skinny jeans that were my tightest pair was nice and baggy! I basically just felt like jared who went on the subway diet.
 |
| ok maybe not thattt big of a difference... |
This picture may be a tad bit of an exaggeration, but there was definitely a few inches to spare around the waste which felt great!
Study for 1 week, Florida for 1 week, Christmas activities the next week. I feel like I'm running and I need to run to the top of the hill, to run down the hill, to get to the finish line.
No comments:
Post a Comment