Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mid-finals mani/pedi

Today I had a final...it was a rough one.  Enough about that.

After the final I went to the gym and put in 2 miles.  The first .7 was on a treadmill at a 10 minute pace.  I had to hop off for a second and decided just to run around the track.  Pace unknown. 

Then I went and got a pretty sweet and relaxing mani/pedi.  The place where I go is truly the best.  They give the longest foot and legs massages which is always a plus!  Plus they give you toe-less socks and flip flops to keep your feet warm in the winter!  How cute is that???  The down side to today's mani/pedi was that I went close to closing time.  This means they tried to do my both at the same time.  Sometimes they try to do this, and I will ask if I can get them separately, but today I just let it go.  Usually if I am treating myself, I really want to relax and enjoy both of them individually.  Some people like to get them at the same time though because it gets you in and out.  Full mani/pedi in 45 minutes...check.  Can't beat that. 

The pillow they put on my lap to paint my nails on

Pink tow-less socks!  Christmas red nails!


After that I stopped by my house where my parents were throwing a party for my Dad's coworkers.  I did a little taste test of the food because it is the same catering company we are going to use for our big family Christmas party.  We tweaked a few things on the menu so it was a successful evening. 

I also had a little plate of appetizers and a small slice of sugar free cheesecake.  All of the food was out of this world.  That or I've been having reduced fat food and it just seemed good to me compared to what I've been eating lately.  In full disclosure, I packed up some leftovers to take home and picked at them when I was putting them away.  I don't feel good about it and really wish I didn't.  At least I stopped myself before it got out of control.  My tummy hurts a little now though...not good.


No comments:

Post a Comment