Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Today is a nice lazy Sunday here in Reunion, Florida!  After a nice morning of sleeping in, I fixed myself some lunch!

Lunch today - Tuna salad melt and banana!


Made the tuna salad by starting off with a small can of tuna.

Then I cut up 2 small stalks of celery.




Then I added some Helman's Light Mayo.

Then I mixed it all up, added salt and pepper, but it on a Thomas' Everything bagel thin and added a slice of cheese.  I microwaved the sandwich for 20 seconds to melt the cheese on top.





Side note - Crystal Light pink lemonade is the best thing ever.  We always have it on tap down in Florida and down the shore.  It basically has zero calories and it's quite tasty! 

Now I am watching Christmas with the Kranks!  Love that movie.  After that it's runnin time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment