After my morning run, this girl needed some food. I made my last pizza of the week of pizzas! It was a breakfast pizza and I got the inspiration to make it from the Biggest Loser.
How to make healthy breakfast pizza:
Get a whole wheat crust.
Scramble some eggs (I used egg whites).
Heat up some bacon (I used morningstar farms veggie bacon)
Add Eggs to crust and spread out.
Add lots of reduced fat shredded Sargento cheese (I used Mexican blend because I already had it in my fridge!
Add topings - I used bacon, onions, and tomatoes
Heat the pizza for about 10 minutes and DONE! Simple. Delicious. Healthy!
(You can also make it with a layer of light or fat free cream cheese underneath. I might try that next time!)
(You can also make it with a layer of light or fat free cream cheese underneath. I might try that next time!)
That was lunch, dinner tonight was leftover tortellini in pesto cream sauce. Not the healthiest, but I mean hey, I wasn't not going to eat the leftovers. I think not having leftovers in the house is the safest thing. Like not leaving guns around with children in the house...you never know what you're gonna get into.
Even when I put food away to eat for another meal that is healthy, I suddenly find myself rummaging through the fridge at 11pm ready for my seconds now. Wait, stop. How did I get there? I must have blacked out. Oh all the rest of the green bean casserole is gone? How did that happen?
Are leftovers anyone else's enemy? Or should I say frenemy?
Leftovers, cookies, crackers, chips, cereal... it's all my enemy...
ReplyDelete