My festive spinning class prompted me to make a list of my favorite holiday songs!
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
This Christmas - Chris Brown
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Merry Christmas Happy Holidays - Nsync
Santa Baby - Madonna
Baby It's Cold Outside - by the girl and guy who sing it/ Elf version
Baby It's Cold Outside - by the girl and guy who sing it/ Elf version
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
White Christmas - Bing Crosby
My Only Wish - Britney Spears
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen
Happy Xmas - John Lennon
I love Christmas Music.
I just got a pretty sweet delivery today from merrystocking.com. I bought Joe and I stockings to hang in my apt! I was really really excited to get them. They were high in quality, and I was very happy with the results because when you order items like this online, you never know how nice or cheap they will come out. These plush little babies were perfect! Joe said they were so thick we could use them as oven mitts. I don't think we'll be doing that though..
| Snowman holders compliments of my mom - thanks mom! |
I even got them embroidered with our names! How cute right? When I was little my parents had old fashioned looking stockings (that they got before they were married and have used ever since), and I had one with a panda bear head on top. Somehow I got my hands on a navy blue stocking with snowmen on it and decided to switch. When my parents asked why I wanted to switch from the panda to the snowman, I told them it was because it was roomier and could fit more presents. haha. I was a precocious little child. When I am home for the holidays, I'll have to snap a photo to give everyone a visual.
What kind of Christmas stockings do you guys have?
cool play list
ReplyDeleteLove the tunes and those snowmen holders are awesome!!! We have lameo stockings but I have had them since I was a baby so I love them!
ReplyDeleteI have basically the exact same stocking as my older sister... I think it has different types of gifts embroidered on it? And it has my name on it, too.
ReplyDeleteTwo songs to add to the playlist:
ReplyDelete- O Holy Night - Josh Groban
- Baby its cold outside (Elf version)