This afternoon we are going to Epcot in Disney World! This morning I got a good workout in (even though I definitely did not want to wake up early!). I met with our trainer in Reunion, Alan, to have a quick upper body strength workout. I was going to have him snap numerous pictures of me being the awesome body builder that I am, but the Reunion gym is tiny and it was swarming with people. I didn't want to be the awkward girl taking pictures of herself...
After my strength workout, I went for a 2 mile run in 23:14 at an average pace of 11:37. Felt good. I was worried it was going to be cold, but it was just under 55 degrees which was perfect. Unlike yesterday it was really sunny, and I got hot quickly. Ran the first 1.5 along the golf course (which I probably won't do again on a Sunny day because it was fairly populated with golfers) , and then I hopped off to run on the streets home. My legs were dragging a little bit because it was my third day of running in a row. I think after walking around Disney World all day I will be really happy I only did 2.
| Philadelphia 1/3 less fat onion and chive cream cheese on a Thomas' Everything bagel thin for a pre-run snack |
We have lots of fun Disney activities planned including some Christmas fun and 2 new restaurants (which is brave of us!) We always go to the same places over and over because we love them, but we were forced to leave our comfort zone a little because we made these plans late. Those places in Disney fill up early! Can't wait to post about the day!

Sounds like you're on a fun vacation! :) Congrats on your 4 mile run that you mentioned on my blog post. :) Hope you have a great week and a Merry Christmas Shannon.
ReplyDelete