Took a break from studying to make myself some dinner. Tonight was corn and light raviolis. I ate the rav's with light Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, grilled chicken strips, tomatoes, and red onion. It was alright. I could have seasoned it up a little better.
While taking my eating break (/sanity break!) I worked on my tentative training plan for the spring semester. So far I haven't really been following a strict training plan because my races are not that close. I figure, if I want to run a 10 miler by May 1st, I better get my butt in gear. This training plan is more detailed when it comes to the runs, although I did include biking and swimming because I am starting to prepare for the Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon that takes place towards the end of June. I'm starting so early because I am not the best swimmer, and I am not the greatest biker either. I really don't want to be the last person to cross the finish line at this thing, so I might as well start working on my skills. I think I am going to allow myself to switch my days around if I want to, but ultimately I am going to try and complete all the workouts in the week. At the end of the day I know life is busy, and I plan to do the best that I can do. Please let me know what you guys think!! I am new to training plans and if you have any input or suggestions, I would love to hear them!
![]() |
| click on the picture to see a larger image! (And yes, I forgot that Spring will be 2011 when I wrote Spring 2010, don't mind my finals brain..) |

Where is Mr Hanky?
ReplyDeleteYour dinner looks amazing!!! Looked over the plan and I think it looks great. Just remember to listen to your body and it is okay if you have to switch things around a little because life gets in the way:) Have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDelete