I'm a celebrity!!! Thanks SkinnyRunner for giving me a shout out on your blog! Everyone who comes over from her site...welcome! I hope you come back and continue to stalk me!!! Feel free to leave comments telling me to put down the snacks and get my butt on a treadmill. Also since I'm such a celebrity, let me know if you want me autograph!! haha
I wanted to sleep on the plane, but I had some trouble due to the fact that we picked a row had a window with no shade. It was a bummer. Now I'm sleepy and need to catch my second wind.
Now I am back home at my apartment in Philly and need to start getting ready for a fancy night on the town at the a Christmas party that the family, Joe and I were invited to. Lots of Christmas parties coming my way this week so be prepared for several party recaps.
Hi :)
ReplyDeleteLove that dress! Looks really sexy ;)
I don't know what I want more - the dress or the veggie wrap... :-)
ReplyDeleteHi, I read your feature on Skinny Runner..Congratulations! I think the dress is fantastic and hope you have a great time!
ReplyDeleteShawn
just came from SR will try to keep you in line..or not
ReplyDeleteCame over from SR & love the blog. BF is getting a transfer to Philly for his Comcast job (we live in ATL & I go to law school at UGA), so I'm interested in your blog bc not only are you a grad student like me, but you're from Philly! I'm just starting out with the whole running and healthy lifestyle after a few miserable attempts! Bookmarking now!
ReplyDeleteP.S- Dress is super cute- I love ruffles and they even look pink!
LOVE the dress. Your pre-flight meal looks amazing. Girl, you have always been famous to me!
ReplyDeleteHi - I just found you from skinny runner! Congrats on being on her blog - love the dress! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! I am sooo excited for you getting on SR cat lady blog! That is exciting! The dress is way cute! Hope you have fun!
ReplyDeleteGlad to find your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteJust came over from SR, and I really like your blog! And your dress, it's super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love pearls, as well. My uncle got me a really nice set for Christmas a few years ago, and I still wear them when I'm trying pretend I'm a classy grown-up!
I love the dress and I think it's super cute.
ReplyDelete