Hey guys. So my plan unfortunately did not work out as planned. This is how my nap went...
My thoughts "Hey maybe you're not that tired. It's been 15 minutes and you still aren't asleep. I guess I'll just lay here for the hour that I was going to nap. I definitely need some rest. ZONK"
I slept entirely through my 1 hour alarm, several text messages, and the day time. I woke up at 5pm to dark windows....Nooooo! I missed the daytime. No run for me or the puppies today. :-( I was sad, especially because it wasn't below freezing today. I'll make sure to get a run in with them at some point this week.
Now school-work time for a little bit. Going to eat some dinner as well.
![]() |
| This little guy looks like he was just as tired as me.. |

This is the most adorable picture ever!! Gosh, I wish I could have a cat but my husband is allergic. :( Sounds like you needed the sleep.
ReplyDelete