Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hot lunches make everything better

The Devil Wears Prada, a hot meal, and a hot shower made me feel a little better.

This movie taught me that the main ingredient in corn chowder was cellulite.  And for that I am forever thankful.  haha

Thigh high boots = love


Lunch - BBQ chicken Sandwich and French onion soup

BBQ chicken made with cut up southwest grilled chicken strips, chopped celery, and BBQ sauce.  I ate it on an Arnold's multigrain sandwich thin.  

It may not look pretty, but it tasted amazing.

French onion soup was from a can.  I used the top of a sandwich thin and toasted it in the toaster oven with fat free mozzarella shredded cheese to make the cheese top crouton that you can normally find in restaurants. 

Can that has been in my pantry forever

delicious concoction! 
Off to pretty myself up because I am going on a fun and Christmas filled date this evening.  Just want to enjoy a relaxing rest of the day because tomorrow I am going to be a study machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment