Tonight we went to Forte for dinner! Forte is the nice steakhouse at the Reunion resort where we live. It's always a treat to go there!
First things first. See these rockin pearls? My dad went to China for business, and my mom and I were very fortunate enough to get some sets of pearls from him. This is the first time I'm trying them out and love them! They're real pearls, and the ones I'm wearing are supposed to be a double strand. Instead of clasping them like a double strand I just wore them as a long strand. They're really nice and I was super glad my dad was able to get such a great deal on them! I'm sure I'll show you the other sets over the holiday season when I get a chance to try them out!
Also, I wore a very similar dress to this on my 21st birthday. It's from Express. I recently purchased this one in a smaller size. Win!
![]() |
| Forte restuarant |
For dinner at Forte, I got some amazing food. I ate an 8 oz. filet mignon with sauteed onions on top. For sides I got mashed yukon potatoes and split some corn au gratin with my mom. Everything was really good.
After dinner we took a few shots by the Grande Christmas tree! We used automatic timer so it took a few tries. haha

That looks absolutely amazing!! Those pearls are gorgeous and so are YOU!! Girl, I don't think you need to loose an ounce but I loved the comment you left...so true! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love pearls! Yours are absolutely beautiful and I love your dress! Glad you had fun I am little bit jealous of your wonderful meal! :o)
ReplyDelete