Today for lunch was my second stab at making my own pizza. On the menu was my favorite kind! BBQ chicken pizza!
 |
| chopped up some chicken |
 |
| All the ingredients |
 |
| cheese! |
 |
| green peppers, red onions, and BBQ chicken |
 |
| Added a drizzle of BBQ sauce pre-bake |
 |
| Cooked Pizza!!! |
 |
| yum! |
This pizza was really really good. It may have been one of my favorite things that I've ever made. The whole wheat crust was perfect, and I felt like I could eat it everyday forever!
On today's agenda is studying, watching lecture, preparing for finals, etc. I really wish it was nicer outside so I could go for a run. Maybe I'll do the elliptical while reading notes or listening to lecture. We shall see!
YUMMY! I am jealous of your pizza! Good luck on your finals!!
ReplyDeleteWhere is Mr Hanky?
ReplyDelete