Today we had lunch in Japan (well...the Japan Pavilion in Walt Disney World's Epcot). It was the first time we had been to the restaurant, and I totally loved it. I'm a huge fan of Japanese food.
It was supposed to be a 3 course meal, but in true fatty fashion I had about 5 courses. I partook in extra appetizers as well as some sushi in addition to my 3 courses.
| salad with creamy sesame dressing |
| edamame |
| tempura sampler, an onion, a zucchini slice, a piece of chicken, and shrimp that I split with my mom |
For our dessert course we got 2 vanilla ice creams and 2 pieces of chocolate ginger cake. I had a few bites but was pretty stuffed by that point (I'm sure these pictures explain why haha)
After lunch, we went on spaceship earth (the big Epcot ball ride), then we went to the Christmas Candlelight Vigil. Trace Atkins, the country singer, was the narrator who was telling the nativity story. In between lines in the story, choir's sang some holiday songs. It was a nice time. We have gone a few times before, and it's one of my mom's favorite things to do in Disney World around Christmastime.
After the vigil, we decided to leave. I was exhausted from getting up early to workout after not much sleep last night. Plus after a large lunch, I didn't need to eat out for a second time that day (Trying to show a little restraint haha). In a little bit, I will put together some dinner from food we have in the house.

We lived in Japan for 3 years, northern Japan that is. Great place!! Disney seems like more fun though.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so good. I havent been to disney since I was really little. I would love to go back.
ReplyDeletexo
I've NEVER been to Disney. I would love to go, it looks like so much fun! I had sushi for the first time last year, haven't had it since but I've been craving it ever since! Great job on getting the workout in early in the morning, too!
ReplyDelete