Today's Workout:
- Treadmill at school. Had 30 minutes in between class and a meeting with a group to work on a project so I hit the treadmill. I spent the first 10 minutes part sprinting and part walking at 4.0 mph. Then I went to 1.5 miles walking at 4.0. I ran out the last 10 minutes and ended up doing 2.5 miles in just under 30 minutes. I could have done it better, but I was happy with the miles I ended up doing. Wish I had more time to stay on, but I had to get to my meeting. Overall the workout went ok. Wasn't too tired at the end of the day and It was good to get out some pent up stress that the day inflicted upon me.
Dinner after my meeting - veggie palooza!
I made sweet potato french fries and green bean casserole. And I ate it all up. Scrumptious.
Sweet Potatoes
- cut up a sweet potato (easier said than done with my dull knives)
- toss them in olive oil
- spread them out on a baking sheet and add salt and pepper (I use tin foil on the bottom to make clean up a breeze!)
- Baked the sweet potatoes at 400 for about 25 minutes.
| sweet potatoes <3 |
Green Bean Casserole
- Steam a bag of fresh whole green beans
- Add 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- Add a handful of reduced fat Sargento mexican blend (or any cheddar blend) shredded cheese
- Mix it all up! Throw it in the oven
- If you want you can top it off with some onion crispies when it's done baking.
(You can also add milk to the mix. Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. I didn't today because I finished up the last of the milk with today's brunch.)
| Steamed some fresh whole green beans |
| Mixed them with a can of cream of mushroom soup! (98% fat free!) |
| Also added a sprinkle of reduced fat shredded mexican blend cheese then threw it in the oven to warm it up! |
| I always have to lick the spoon. Whether it's soup or cake batter. |
| Dinner (added a few onion crispies to the green bean cassy) |
Got a good amount of items crossed off my list today. Off to tackle some more!

It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who has to lick the spoon! I have some milk in my fridge, but it expired 11-30...
ReplyDelete