Tonight we went to Outback Steak house and it was very good! Fun fact: I actually don't get steak when I go to Outback. In Orlando (not Philly) they offer two lobster tails as a meal which is out of this world! You can get them grilled or steamed and they come with 2 sides. I got them grilled, with a side ceasar salad (my favorite ceasar salad to get at a restaurant), a loaded baked potato, and green beans. Sooo good. I was going to drink, but I forgot my wallet with my ID in it. So I didn't feel too bad about eating the loaded baked potato haha.
After dinner it was time for the Survivor Finale! Love that show. I swear I'm going to audition to be on it one of these days! Now I am watching the new season of teen mom. I like the casting choices. I'm so happy that tomorrow is Monday and I don't have anything important to do like school or work. Winter break is the best! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment