Friday, December 31, 2010

"You know what they say?"

"The way you spend your New Years Eve with is the way you'll spend the rest of the year." - The OC

Just like every child of the millennium, I watched the OC religiously.  The clip below was one of my favorite episodes!





Breakfast - Egg whites with ham, reduced fat cheese, and salsa, a Thomas' Everything Bagel Thin with light butter, grapes, and Morningstar farms veggie sausage patties.  

It was delicious.  I don't know if I would buy the Morningstar farms veggie sausage patties again. They were ok, but I prefer Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage patties.


Who else worshiped The OC and watched it every week back in the day?

2 comments:

  1. *Raises hand* I own every season on DVD. Best show ever. I was soooo sad when Marissa died and they cancelled it the next year...

    Farmicia has tons of vegan options, so I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still worship at the altar of The O.C.

    ReplyDelete