Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve Tradition

Our Christmas Eve tradition is to wrap presents and relax during the day, have dinner together (just the 4 of us), head to the late mass, and then come home and do presents.  My brother and I give our gifts to my parents, and they give us 2 presents each to open up. 
Our table all set!

Leftovers = love

My mom's Christmas gift - I got us matching T shirts for our first 5k in February

Got our last names on the back and everything

My dad's gift - I got a quilt made out of rally towels from the playoffs and world series!  I was loving how creative I was able to be this year! (If I do say so myself...)

Leftover desserts
After presents we snuggled under the new rally towel quilt and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.  It's a Christmas classic which I had yet to see this year.  After the movie we were shooed upstairs by our parents because Santa is coming ("I know him!").  

Merry Christmas guys! What are your Christmas Eve traditions?

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid we were both sick for Christmas Eve, so we missed out on our traditional dinner in Philly.
    I'm happy to hear you and your family had a wonderful Christmas eve!
    wishing you and yours a healthy and happy New Years!
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete