Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gotta Catch em all....

Workout Circuit Repeated 4x
- Shoulder presses
- Dead lift squats
- Bear crawl down the hall (for first 3 circuits, rowing 100 meters 4x for the 4th)
- Abs (bicycle first circuit, double crunches, leg lifts)










Cardio 
- Treadmill - first 2 miles in 20:41 seconds, total 3 miles in 34:11 (average pace 11:23)
- I was happy with my cardio, ideally trying to get to 3 miles in 30 minutes...and get there soon.  I'm working on my goal of running 4 miles without stopping so roughly 4 miles in 40 minutes by January 1st.  



Feeling good yet sweaty after my run!

I hope you all like my squirtle shirt!  Gotta catch em all!  POKEMON!

Lunch 
- Chicken and cheese sammy with lettuce tomato and honey mustard yogurt dressing on a Thomas' Everything bagel thin
- side of sliced red pepper
good and filling
Picked up a shift at work tonight so I'm off to shower and get read for that.  Wish i could just relax instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment