Friday, November 5, 2010

Work Out Challenge

Had a great workout today!!!  Went home to work out with my workout buddy and did some interesting strength training.  I did 4 exercises: push ups, squats, body pull ups, and sit-ups.  I did them individually 8 times for 20 seconds each to see how much I could do with in that 20 second period with 10 seconds of rest in between.  



Then I did 30 minutes on the treadmill.  Ran 2.6 miles. (Pace 11:32)  Not half bad.



Then I went grocery shopping!  After I go grocery shopping I always have such a hard time deciding what to make for my next meal because there are so many options!

I decided on...A fajita!
- green and red peppers
- onions
- grilled chicken
- low carb wheat tortilla
- non fat sour cream
- non fat shredded cheddar cheese
- diced tomatoes


Now that is one veggie loaded fajita!  Yummmm. 



2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your sweet comment :) i'm thrilled to say that he is okay! the prayers much have worked.

    also, i had to say hi b/c i am from philadelphia!! and i am very impressed at your pull-ups. i don't think that unassisted i'll ever even be able to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pull ups were not real pull ups. They were on a smith bar that was set mid-body, and I stood underneath it diagonally pulling myself up. It was still hard though!

    ReplyDelete