Spent the morning answering a drug information question. That wasn't so fun.
For lunch I had: A Veggie Bacon BLT
- Veggie Bacon by Morning star Farms
- Lettuce
- Tomato
- Light Mayo
- Thomas' Everything Bagel Thins
Now I need to get up the energy to go for a run. The elliptical just didn't happen last night. It just wasn't possible after my long day of work. How many days until Christmas break?
I picked up a package of those everything bagel thins yesterday - they definitely won't fool anyone into thinking they are actually bagels, but they make an awesome leftover thanksgiving sandwich :)
I picked up a package of those everything bagel thins yesterday - they definitely won't fool anyone into thinking they are actually bagels, but they make an awesome leftover thanksgiving sandwich :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not a real bagel haha. But I like to use it as bread! Full of flavor with less calories :-)
ReplyDelete