Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blue Moons and Old Friends

Last night I went out to dinner with one of my oldest friends Alli!  We hit up Iron Hill Brewery in Media which has a great menu and an awesome drink list.  

it was all decorated for christmas

wine!

Asian Lettuce Wraps for aps! 


"Big Salad" with salmon, arugula, mushrooms, roasted peppers, feta, balsamic dressing

ughh.  Our dessert...It was like a lava cake, but instead of hot chocolate inside there was peanut butter!

Trying the first bite!

Jon and I, he met us for a drink after dinner
 After dinner we moseyed on over to Barnaby's where I drank Blue Moon's.  They were delicious and are served with an orange.  Although, the orange slices they were giving us were huge.  I'm pretty sure after I had a few drinks that I also had a full serving of fruit.
I'd like a side of beer with my orange please!

Alli and Jon

old friends <3


No comments:

Post a Comment