Today for brunch I made a breakfast sandwich, but instead of using Canadian bacon or turkey sausage like I usually do, I used Morningstar Farms veggie bacon. This was my first time trying it, but I definitely had high hopes for a tasty meal!
 |
| finished product! |
 |
| open faced sammy view |
 |
| faux bacon! |
It was delish! The veggie bacon tasted just like meat and was nice and cripsy! I made this sandwich with a Thomas' Everything Bagel Thin, a fried egg, veggie bacon, and 1 slice of slender American cheese. I will definitely continue using this Morningstar farms faux bacon. Even though I am not a vegetarian, I still enjoyed the taste and the fact that it contained so many fewer calories and grams of fat. The bacon taste was totally there still too which I loved. Maybe I'll try this in a BLT soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment