Tonight for dinnah I had a biggg salad.
- 2/3 of a bag of spring mix
- diced tomatoes
- diced onions
- shredded reduced fat mozzarella
- grilled chicken strips
- crunchies! Wasabi Ranch flavored!
- Boathouse Farms classic ranch yogurt dressing (tastes the same as regular ranch dressing but way less fat and calories)
![]() |
| Boathouse Farms Classic Ranch Yogurt Dressing |
| lots of veggies underneath! |
| A little blurry, but this is a size comparison to see how big the bowl is! |
Ughh delish. I love feeling full from salad!
I don't feel like studying. Wish I had something that could distract me, but I don't. Off to pour a big glass of coffee and start cracking the books.

I love big salad bowls! I haven't tried that dressing before. I don't like really creamy ones so I take the dressing and double the volume with extra vinegar. It makes it coat the lettuce better too
ReplyDeleteOoo, I'll have to try that. I'm a sucker for creamy dressing thats why I love that this one is all the taste with a fraction of the calories. Creamy dressings that are low-fat can really be hit or miss in the taste department.
ReplyDelete