Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've got the sniffs

So I've had the sniffles for the past few days, but luckily it isn't a bad cold.  I'm sure it's nothing that rest over thanksgiving break won't cure. 

This morning I went for a 2 mile run before lab.  I couldn't find where I last placed my Garmin so I didn't time myself.  I stopped on the way home to grab a build your own salad at Saladworks.  I built mine with Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, and tortilla crisps.  It also came with a bangin multigrain roll! yum!

striped arm warmers!

build your own salad
All I want to do right now is go take a big nap but I have to go to lab and class etc.  Always on the run, even with the sniffs.  :-(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the sniffles!

    I like your striped arm sleeves! Nice!

    Your salad looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete