This weekend was crazy! On Friday night we accepted 4 great new girls into the sorority. It was an all night event so I didn't get hardly any sleep before heading to my boyfriend's last home game at Penn Football! They won which is really exciting because they are Ivy League Champions for the second year in a row. Of course following the game was lots of celebrating!! Then the next morning I had to get up for a 9 hour shift on very little sleep. After my shift ended at 6:30 I went straight to campus to study for my 8am test and didn't come home until the test was finished. Needless to say, I wasn't great about taking pictures for the blog, and I definitely did not get enough exercise this weekend. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Today I literally have slept all day in hopes of warding off the cold that I can feel looming because of my lack of sleep. Sore throat is always the first sign! Have yet to eat today so I am excited to meet up with Joe and go have dinner out tonight. Date night!
Here are some pictures from Saturday!
 |
| post win on the field! |
 |
| Joe's House |
 |
| girlfriends pic! |
Now that my busy weekend is over time to hop back on the wagon. Dinner tonight and workout tomorrow coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment