Last week I ordered a water bottle belt and it arrived late yesterday! I was so excited to try it out, especially considering my run yesterday left me quite dehydrated.
As you can see from these pictures, I thought that the belt went on the side? Maybe it is still supposed to? Not entirely sure, all I know is that as soon as I started running I was wrestling around it with for a while to find a good position where it would stay put and not bounce up and down. I even thought about turning back and putting it back in my apartment so I wouldn't have to endure 6 miles of annoyingly pulling it down all the time. I eventually put the bottle part and pouch around the back resting on the small of my back and tightened the straps and that seemed to do the trick. Definitely fell in love with it as soon as I got it into a comfortable position. It was great having my hands free while also having a steady supply of water.
Took a few snap shots at the waterworks.
So happy that I got in such a great run after my night of 3 hours of sleep and a brutal test today. Now I'm off to whip up something for dinner to follow that little 6 mile appetizer then to my sorority's rush night. I know I'm definitely going to be passing out at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment