Today Joe and I went out to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch. I know I've been eating out a good bit this weekend, but we had a buy one entree get one free coupon to use before it expires in 2 days. Also I have no groceries so going out seemed to be a logical choice.
Ruby Tuesdays is my FAVORITE restaurant. When I was younger my family would go out to Ruby Tuesdays every Friday night for dinner, and I have a lot of great memories at this restaurant. I could eat their Queso Dip and chips everyday (if it wouldn't make me morbidly obese). Definitely recommend it if anyone's having a splurge day though!
![]() |
| behold!!! The great Queso Dip! |
Today no Queso Dip for me. I opted for the salad bar and an appetizer portion of the Asian dumplings. Its my regular go to meal at Ruby Tuesdays, and I get it quite frequently.
Anyone else love salad bars as much as I do??
| mixed greens, ham, onions, cheddar, egg, celery, honey mustard dressing, croutons, and a little pasta salad |
![]() |
| The croutons are hard on the outside but soft inside - perfect combo! |
![]() |
| I've probably ordered these dumplings 100x over the years and they never disappoint :-) |
Congrats to anyone who ran the Philadelphia marathon today!!!! Maybe this time next year I'll be racing across the finish....







Ruby Tuesday's has the BEST croutons. I just love them!
ReplyDelete