Thursday, November 11, 2010

Buitoni for dinner (leftovers addition)



Since I had Buitoni left after my last batch I made some more for tonights dinner.  Buitoni light ravioli with reduced fat Buitoni pesto sauce.  Added some tomatoes in the pasta as well.


And I had a side of soy sauce green beans.  I cooked some fresh green beans up and then sauteed them in a pan with low sodium soy sauce.  Delish.






 And a side salad with grilled chicken, fat free french dressing, reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese and wasabi crunchies.

I had a presentation today and the topic was whether or not Venlafaxine HCl had an effect on diabetic peripheral neuropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes.  How interesting right?!!?  In case you were wondering, it does have an effect.  :-)  One more thing checked off the never-ending list. 


As the semester winds down, its always a crunch time for school work.  I have about 4 weeks until finals and many tests, papers, presentations, and projects.  I hate how it's all squeezed in together.  I am really excited for Thanksgiving break and Christmas break!  I've been counting down the days for a while! Just gotta keep pushing through... on to do more work. 

Boyfriend just showed up with a hot cup of Wawa coffee for me!  So thoughtful.  He even waited 10 minutes for fresh french vanilla to be brewed because they were out, and he got a free coupon for a hot beverage because of the wait!  Haha gotta love free stuff!  Now I have a little caffeine fuel to keep me truckin through all my work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment