Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gloomy Day

Today was so rainy and gloomy!  Do bad days always happen on rainy days or is that just me?

I had a short but efficient workout:
- First Circuit - 3x
     - Pushed a plate on the ground down the hallway and back 2x
     - Squats then a step up onto a bench, 10x each leg
     - As many push ups as I could do in 1 minute
     - As many shoulder presses as I could do in 1 minute
Second Circuit (abs) - 2x
     - Leg raises with a large exercise ball in between ankels
     - Toe touches with medicine ball
     - Push up position bringing legs into chest and back 1 leg at a time

After my workout I went and got a much needed pedicure and manicure!  So relaxing after my bad day.

i <3 dark polish


Tonight for dinner I had: ravoili with pesto, salmon, and green bean casserole. 

dinner!
I made the green bean casserole by cooking fresh green beans then mixing them up in a casserole dish with 98% fat free mushroom soup.  I topped the casserole off with fat free cheddar cheese before putting it in the oven for a few minutes.  Then before serving I added a few onion crunchies. :-) yummm

I'm really craving something sweet for dessert, but I don't have anything in the house!  I think I'm going to go for some chocolate skim milk.  Closest thing to dessert I have in the apartment.
        

1 comment: