Wednesdays are always so...blahh. I always just try to get through them. I have Lab/Case every Wednesday which is always a little anxiety inducing, but once I get through lab my week starts to wind down and I feel like the weekend is right around the corner. Literally lab is the hump of my week, right in the middle of my Wednesday.
Today for lunch is chicken salad on warmed Thomas' everything bagel thin with some leftover brown rice.
How to make the chicken salad:
cut up grilled chicken into small piece
cut up 2 stalks of celery into small pieces
mix with 1 tbsp of light mayo
add ground mustard to taste (makes it a little spicey!)
Off to prepare for lab and go to class. I think I'm going on a hot date tonight with Joe to Cosi! Score! Gonna try and get in a 4 mile run before that.
No comments:
Post a Comment