Tonight I did 5 late night miles on the treadmill. Most college kids are at the bar seeing as how this is the second biggest party night of the year. Instead I burned off whatever calories I would have consumed in alcohol, and I am totally ok with that.
- Treadmill - 5 miles - 70 minutes (pace = 14:00)
The first mile and a half I basically did a sprint, jog, walk combo. After that I decided that I would run .25 miles then briskly walk .25 miles until I hit 5. I am very happy with this. It's late and I just didn't have it in my to run the whole time, but I still ran over half and logged 5 whole miles!
Watched the biggest loser. Felt inspired to keep going. That and if I want to watch TV I need to come down here because my room no longer has cable. Guess that's what happens when you move out? haha
 |
| I love TV, so this is a major intensive to hit the treadmill |
 |
| The new workout room |
 |
| going so fast you can barely see me! |
 |
| thumbs up! |
 |
| final numbers! |
 |
| stretching |
 |
| having a good stretch |
5 miles, look at you go!!
ReplyDelete