Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chicken Salad

Chicken Salad Sandwich for lunch today!!  This is one of my favorite lunches both to eat and make.  

I combined cut up grilled chicken, diced celery, a tbsp of light mayo, and ground mustard to taste.  It makes it kind of spicy!


Cut up celery and chicken


Add light mayo and ground mustard and mix



celery dip sampler! 

On another note.  Today on livingsocial.com they have an awesome deal that includes dinner, dessert, and DRINKS for 2 for $39.99 at GiGi Restaurant & Lounge.  You get two signature drinks, four tapas or two entrées, and two desserts.  Seriously you can't beat that.  You buy it today and the deal lasts for a year!  If you buy it, do through my link because I could get a free meal!  Haha why not try right?  I do love free stuff, but either way this is a great deal!  Check out the menu on their website and see if its right for you!




Link to deal!

Gigi's website!

No comments:

Post a Comment