So after studying most of the day away, I decided to spend my scheduled study break by going to yoga! Enjoyed a nice long walk there and back which was about 3.5 - 4 miles round trip. Yoga was good today and I worked up a big sweat. Also spent some focus working on perfecting my pigeon pose! I felt really relaxed as I left to head back towards home to continue my studies.
![]() |
| pigeon pose (not me) |
On my walk home, the boyfriend happened to be getting out of class at the same time as I was walking by. We met for an unexpected dinner date at Cosi since I was grabbing something to go there anyways. Today was finally the day that I could use my Cosi card and get a free sandwich! When I signed up for the points card, I learned that it recorded my purchases and after 10 sandwiches or 10 coffees you get a free sandwich or coffee (2 different virtual "punch cards" so to speak). Today I finally got my free sandwich...and it tasted good!
Joe and I ordered a chicken TBM sandwich (light!) on multi-grain bread and a BBQ chicken flat bread to split! They were soooo good! BBQ chicken pizza is my favorite kind of pizza. :-)
![]() |
| the whole sandwich |
![]() |
| my half :-) |
![]() |
| Barely had time to take this shot because I wanted to dig in so bad! |
Then we get some coffees to go to fuel us for our studies. I know I've said this before, but I really respect restaurants that display their calories and nutrition facts on their menus for everyone to see. Ruby Tuesday has started doing it as well, and I think that every restaurant should have to! People should be able to make an informed decision about what they are putting in their mouths. Sometimes there are some great options that are way healthier that you weren't even aware of!
Oh and the title of this post is because on my walk to yoga, I was listening to some new songs I've downloaded to my ipod. Most of them were Christmas songs but all of a sudden my girl Willow Smith came on and I started popping down the street and subtly whipping my head back and fourth.
Here is the cutest video ever if you haven't seen it yet.




That sandwich looked YUM! I love yoga during study-breaks, too! And that video is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteGood call on going to yoga instead of studying:) Cosi sounds and looks amazing! LOVE THE VIDEO!
ReplyDeleteHaha it was in ADDITION to studying. Had to squeeze it in. Sadly in pharmacy school you can't get away without studying. No winging it here... :-(
ReplyDeleteI love Cosi! I've been doing school work ALL day and I've been wanting to run so bad!
ReplyDelete