Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pre Exam Jitters

I'm really tired.  The nights and mornings before exams are always rough.  Something tells me I will be perking up after my test though because:
a) I'll be on Thanksgiving break!
b) I have a fun activity planned for this evening!
c) I will have the oppertunity to nap before this fun activity
d) Post - activity I will be free to watch all my favorite DVR'ed TV shows that I missed the past couple of nights! 

Breakfast - supposedly the most important meal of the day.  And all this studying last night and this morning has made this girl extremely hungry.  
- planned on making a breakfast sandwich, forgot I was out of eggs.
- instead I had a Thomas' Everything bagel thin with some 1/3 less fat Philadelphia chive and onion cream cheese



Sidenote - There should never be a text book written that weighs 12 pounds (according to Amazon).  It may not seem like a lot, but it's HUGE.


you can't tell, but my arm is shaking from being under the weight of it
Next time I'm looking for a good strength training session at home I'm just gonna move this book around and take it from room to room.  

I have lost about 12 pounds since the start of this semester.  Hard to believe that I've lost the equivalent of this book. Definitely makes me happy to think about my achievement like that.  :-)

Please send me good vibes to do well on my test from 1-3pm! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss! Wow! I can't believe that your text book is that big...insane! Good luck on your test today and yipee for Thanksgiving break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your test and congrats on the 12 pounds! Can't wait to run again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Talbert was my pharmacy professor when I went to pharmacy school. Your blog name caught my eye. Good luck in your studies!

    ReplyDelete