Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today's Gonna Be a Rough One..

I'm running on virtually no sleep.

Buttt have an exam today in pharmaceutics, have some classes, want to get a run in, and have a sorority function tonight.  And needless to say I will be really be needing a nap later in the day due to only getting 3 hours of rest.

For Breakfast - a Jimmy Dean D-Light Breakfast Sandwich.  Its a good healthy yet convenient option for an on the go filling breakfast.  Lately I haven't been eating these puppies in lieu of fresher meals, but today I'm short on time and had some leftover in the freezer.  Definitely a good alternative though when you need to grab and go. 

Canadian Bacon, Egg Whites, and reduced fat cheese on a honey wheat muffin!  Yumm!  Seriously tastes just as good as a McDonalds Egg McMuffin if not better.  Jimmy and Ronald Should get together and offer some healthier choices to people on the go who partake in fast food.

I paired my breakfast with a nice hot cup of dunkin doughnuts french vanilla coffee that I brewed and enjoyed with fat free french vanilla creamer.  I hope it wakes me up.

Ok gotta go do some last minute studying for this exam.  Wish me luck!  


No comments:

Post a Comment