Monday, November 8, 2010

Over the counter crammin

If anyone has any questions concerning: 
- fungal infections
- dermatological problems
- insect bites, stings, and repellents
- allergies
- colds, cough, and sore throats
- nasal congestion
- the flu

thennn...I'm your girl.  at least I will be by tomorrow at 1pm.  Ugh even though these topics are interesting to me I'm just not in the mood to cram a million medications and dosages into my brain!  Tonight is going to be a long one!  (Does that seem like a large amount of topics for one exam to anyone else or just me?)

Tonight for dinner.  Grilled chicken, sweet potato fries (yup again!) and green beans.  Just one of those nights that I looked in the fridge and freezer and threw something together.  One thing I did realize tonight.  I need better knives!  I was trying to cut those sweet potatoes and that was basically a second work out.  My knives are from Ikea (cheap cheap cheap) and basically are good for cutting a sandwich in half or spreading cheese on a cracker.  Props to Joe for cutting up 2 of those sweet potatoes with them the other day.   





Dinnertime!


My legs hurt from earlier...I hope they start to feel better soon.  And I really hope they feel better tomorrow.  I will be going home to strength train with my training buddy after my exam! 



No comments:

Post a Comment