Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kelly Drive Fall Run with Sarah

r
Today  i ran with a running buddy!  It was great because we are about the same pace and are both training for the same races.  We targeted 4 miles, I only finished 3.5 because my lungs were hurting from my cold.  She was a rockstar and did all 4!  I chose not to push it too hard.  I ended up doing 10 miles today because I walked to meet Sarah at Kelly Drive and thennn we started our run.  Usually I'm turning around to head back home around Kelly so it was nice to run further on the drive then I had before.


Go penn football!  Last game today!

Running on the Drive


Ran - 3.5 miles - 43 minutes - (12:17 min pace)
Walked - 6.5 miles

Then of course we had to have a waterworks photo shoot to celebrate the end of our run.  We took some sweet pictures that we wouldn't have been able to get it we were out running solo.

Getting some height!

Sarah's Jump Shot!

Both!

The jump shot of the both of us was fair.  A guy passing by offered to take one so we didn't get a bunch of tries like the solo shots haha.  Gotta take what you can get.  :-)

I had a lot of fun and I can't wait to run with her again!  Hopefully we can train together more and more for the Broad Street Run and the ING Rock and Roll Half Marathon.

And on the way home I grabbed some liquid breakfast from Starbucks in the form on a nonfat vanilla latte.  Sooo good.  Plus Christmas cups!!!!  Love it!

On the agenda.
- stretch veryyy well
- hot bath
- lunch
- get my study on until tonight's fun activities!

PS: Totally bypassed the 100th mile log on daily mile.  Wow. 100 miles since I've started logging in October.  Go me!  The number is only going up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment