Sunday, November 21, 2010

Landmark Americana and Smokey Joes

rLast night was a good night!  The family and I went to Landmark Americana for dinner and it was delish!  We had never been there before, although several years ago I had gone to the one in West Chester.  The one in Philly was reallly good and I highly recommend it!

waiting for our table photo shoot!

Wine while we wait!
For dinner, I got french onion soup and an ahi tuna salad topped with a cilantro vinaigrette, avocado, mandarin oranges, and wasabi aioli.  

soup!

Salad!
After dinner, we went and saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra.  I have to say....I was reallllyyy looking forward to it.  And it fell a little short of my expectations.  I just don't think it was for us.  After seeing the Christmas portion of the show, the whole family went to Smokey Joe's to celebrate the back to back Ivy League Championships with the Penn Football Team!  It was a ton of fun to celebrate!!


Joe's House

I'm gonna drink from the cup?

Ok!  Why not! 
Sorry for the bright cup shot.  haha.  I'm hoping somebody may have gotten a better shot I can substitute in when I get my hands on it!

Off to start the day!

PS - my dad won an Arthur Fonzarelli lookalike contest here back in his day.  Still a resemblance? 



No comments:

Post a Comment