Brunch for Linner
Today I had a late lunch, but ironically I ate brunch food! Wanted to make something creative out of what I already had in my fridge. Definitely don't want to have to go food shopping until after Thanksgiving, and since its been a few week it was slim pickins. But I ended up making a winner.
Breakfast Pita!
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 3 strips veggie bacon (ripped into small pieces)
- a sprinkle of fat free cheddar cheese
- Weight watcher whole wheat pita
 |
| eggs pre-scramble |
 |
| yum :-) |
Paired the pita with a fresh tomato salsa. I love making a great lunch out of whatever happens to be in the fridge. Still a little hungry, but dinner is in 2 hours so I'm gonna try and hold out. Going from one meal to the next...haha
Congrats Penn Football for being the Ivy League Champs!!! (again!)
Study Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment