Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rockin' the Suburbs

Today I felt like a typical main line mom running my holiday errands.  Although I am not a main line mom at all.  At least I was fitting the part today as I pimped around in my safe yet spacious mom SUV.

First on the agenda was a strength workout!  Wasn't feeling super into it today, but still did it and felt good when it was over. 

Did a circuit 3x:
-Row for 1 minute as many meters as possible
-Step ups for 1 minute alternating legs
-Swat and pulls for 1 minute 
-Shoulder Presses for 1 mintute

Ab circuit 2x:
- Push up position, pull plate into chest and back out
- 20 situps

squat and pull

rowing

rowing some more

Abs

Then I ran some very important pre-thanksgiving errands.  First stop was the beer distributor!  One of the most important to spread that holiday cheer to everyone.  I seleceted a few cases that I thought people would enjoy and got back on the road.  

Next stop was Weinrich's German Bakery.  This place smelled delicious when I walked inside!!!  I had not yet eaten lunch and considered getting a massive eclaire and going to town.  Fought off the temptation and got a teeny tiny baby mini eclair puff that I decided to eat AFTER my lunch as a little treat.  I also picked up the cake and cookie tray we had ordered.

gobble gobble

Then I went to Hill's Seafood and picked up a shrimp and crab leg tray.  This stop....well it smelled a little less delicious than my last one.  But all their cuts of fish looked so fresh!  I'm definitely going to stop by once a week or so when I come to this area to work out and get some fresh cuts.

fish galore!

The tuna was calling to me...

Even more fish!

hey guys!  Watcha lookin at?

After all my stops it was lunch time, and I was famished!  Since the house is Thanksgiving central, I picked through the food to find some of my staples.

My mom picked me up my favorite healthy dressing!  She's the best! 
Salad with chicken, carrots, and a little reduced fat mexicn
leftover perogies with some peppers and onions

My special, portion controlled, dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment