Friday, November 26, 2010

Today I really was putting off hitting the gym.  When 6pm rolled around and I knew I was going out at 8, I got my butt in gear so I'd still have time for a workout with plenty of time to get ready. 

I did a treadmill interval workout.

 It was tough, and I worked up a big sweat!  9.0 mph is so fast, but I kept telling myself you can do anything for 20 seconds right? 2.25 miles total

Finished up with abs: repeated circuit 2x
- 50 crunches
- 1 minute plank
- 1 minute bicycle crunches

hurtin through the plank

happy to be done!


As much as I was putting it off I feel great now!  Time to get ready to go out!

1 comment:

  1. Great workout! I'm thinking about going to Philly Runners run on Tuesday night, so let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete