Friday, November 19, 2010

Manhattan Bagel gets thins!

Feeling a bit better today!  Went and had a good strength workout!  

My workout was made up of a series of 2 different strength exercises followed by a .25 mile sprint 5 times.

Dead lifts - 30x
Push ups on the bar - 30x
Sprint
Step ups - 15x each leg
Kettle bell swings - 30x
Sprint
Sit ups on half ball - 30x
1 minute plank
Sprint
Shoulder Presses - 30x
Bicep Curls - 30x
Sprint
Pull Ups on the smith bar - 30x
Oblique crunches - 40x each side
Jog 1 mile









After my workout, I really needed some food!  That mini fiber one yogurt that I had for breakfast didn't cut it for my busy day.  I thought long and hard about where I could go to grab a decent and healthy lunch.  I decided on Manhatten Bagel!  When I got there, I was actually quite suprised to find out that they just started selling bagel thins!  Win!  So I rocked my bagel thin (multigrain) with turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, and honey mustard. It was sooo good and I was happy I was able to get a healthy sandwich on the run.  Paired it with a GIANT diet coke!  I love fountain diet coke so much, its not even funny.  Way better tasting than bottles or cans. 

healthy sammy!

closeup of this beauty

I <3 diet soda!
Then I went and got a much much needed haircut.  I was starting to look a little scraggily and wanted to get one in before Thanksgiving.
from gym hair to cute hair!

car shot!
On another note, Christmas music is now playing 24/7 on B101 for all you Philadelphia area readers!  I was loving it.  Bopped around and sang in between all my stops today!  Now I have to go get ready for a fun night out with my family!  I will post details of our night on the town later!



No comments:

Post a Comment