Tonight Joe and I went on a date! We decided that after his football season was over that we would alternate planning a cool date for each other every month. He decided to do the November date so tonight we went to Longwood Gardens.
It was really pretty and Christmasy!
| origami Christmas tree |
After dinner we went into town and got a bite to eat at a restaurant called Newton's.
| spinach and artichoke dip! |
| It had tomatoes in it and was really delish. You could tell it was homemade. |
| Asian Chicken Salad with carrots |
I got a new camera and am loving the way it's taking these pictures. Unfortunately the date was stamped on all of these. I didn't realize until I had already uploaded them and erased them from the camera. I turned that function off after I realized it.
Now I am enjoying a nice cup of fat free hot chocolate and 2 chocolate covered pretzel rods for dessert! I'm about to go decorate my Christmas tree!!! So exciting! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment