Every year at this time when I am down in Florida with my mom, we venture over to the Orlando Premium Outlets and go to BCBG. The BCBG outlet has nice dresses relatively cheap, and I always go here to get one for my sorority's dinner dance at the end of the semester. It's usually dress after dress that doesn't fit or doesn't lay right. My mom, a good mother, of course is brutally honest. Most dresses make me look heavy or just weren't flattering, and I eventually find one that is nice enough to wear and compliments my shape.
I've lost weight since this experience last year, and this year when I went I tried on dresses 1 size down. They all looked great. It was so refreshing to be able to pick which one I actually liked best, and not which one as the only one in the store that didn't make me look like violet after she ate the gum in Willy Wonka.
After I got THREE dresses (one for dinner dance and two others for black tie events my parents bought a table at this spring) that I loved, I went to Steve Madden and got a pair of platform heels for $30! Then I hit up the Lululemon outlet which was ok. I got a few tops, but the selection was by size and some sizes had a way better selection than others. I think it might just be hit or miss. I was definitely happy leaving the outlets today, I love when clothes fit AND you can get good deals on stuff.
Now, I have to hurry to pack and get to the airport to head back to Philadelphia. I'll leave you with the official race photos from last weeks ESPN 5K.













You have the best race photos! Mine always look so all over the place...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those race photos are awesome!
ReplyDeleteits such a great feeling when you're in the dressing room and everything just is more flattering!! congrats!
ReplyDelete