Today I made a sandwich concoction that was super yummy. My creation: Arnold's multi-grain sandwich thin, goat cheese, reduced fat pesto, tomatoes, and grilled chicken. I'm starting to think that anything with goat cheese on it really just can't go wrong. I paired it with a green sliced apple and some dark chocolate dreams peanut butter.
Now that I have 3 races under my belt, I have definitely caught the running bug. I basically have a run every weekend until the end of time, and I'm seriously thinking about marathon training for the Disney Marathon. There are a lot of things to consider, but I would love to challenge myself to do it.
![]() |
| possible? |
A little while ago, I received an Allied Medal Hanger. I was so excited to start hanging my medals and showing my achievements! Now that I have two medals proudly displayed, I am loving this hanger. It is sleek, steel, and super cute. I got the one the said "I run this town" with the city skyline in the background. I thought that this particular medal hanger was fitting since I do a lot of my training in the city.
I also love that this medal hanger keeps my achievements proudly displayed in an organized way. I'm sure that as I keep getting more and more medals, I can display them neatly, and not have to worry about getting them all twisted and tangled up. Looking at my achievements everyday is also a great motivator to continue to go out and keep training as hard as I can.
| Can't wait for some more! |
I can't wait to keep showing you guys the hanger whenever I get new medals to add!
Today's Workout Mantra - A body at rest wants to stay at rest. A body in motion wants to stay in motion.
I've been at rest all day and that really needs to change.
P.S. I am two followers away from 100. When I reach 100 I will be hosting a giveaway!



You should totally do the Disney Marathon...why not?! I like the metal hanger. Very cute design.
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely think about doing Disney. If you have the time, go for it!! Awesome medal hanger. I've been wanting to get one! I'll probably ask for it for my birthday!!
ReplyDeleteIm doing the Disney Marathon in 2012, you should totally do it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing the 2012 DIsney Half-Marathon, and I'm so excited!!
ReplyDeleteDisney would be so fun! I posted about you on my blog so hopefull you'll get two more readers. :)
ReplyDelete