Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Official Photos from Royal Family 5K 2011

Here are the pictures that were taken by the official photographers on the course of the Royal Family 5K last weekend!  




Two feet in air shot!  Yay!



One test down.  Today's exam was easy which was nice.  Tomorrow's will be a little harder.  Today's eats:

Breakfast - Luna Bar



Lunch 1 - Spicy Tuna Roll (brown rice) one piece tuna sashimi and edamame




Lunch 2 (b/c I saw it and it looked too good not to try) - Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese from cafeteria with whole wheat penne pasta.  Only ate 1 piece of the chicken.



Dinner - Ate light because of the unexpected double lunch.  Frosted Flakes and skim milk. 


Plans ahead for tonight.  Study for my last test before the break.  Do the elliptical.  Be productive!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Road ID!  I will be picking a winner on Thursday night!

4 comments:

  1. Great race photos!! I look forward to my first "two feet in the air" picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I only have one shot of me in the air and it's the best picture I have running. Congrats on a great race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some fabulous race pics! We had some great racing weather this weekend at Disney!

    ReplyDelete