After yesterday's Leprechaun Run I continued displaying my Irish spirit by going on the Erin Express bar crawl. If you are living in Philly right now, I'm sure you might have noticed the thousands of people in green roaming the streets.
| Me and Joey! |
| This is the middle of the streets, I guess everyone is so busy drinking that there are ZERO drivers in Philly |
| There were lines around the block to places that are otherwise usually pretty empty |
![]() |
| Me and my boys! |
This was my first time ever celebrating St. Patrick's Day. I always was out of town, had work, wasn't old enough, had a test to study for, etc. The best part about the day was that I went to bed at about 7pm and got the longest nights sleep ever recorded. Today I have a bunch of errands to run, some are fun and some I just need to tackle.
Yay for Sundays where I don't have to work. I feel like it's found free time!
P.S. I am currently at 96 followers. I'll have a giveaway when I hit 100. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment